Sunday, January 25, 2009

on 1/25/19...

So let us assume that ten years down the road I'll be doing what I want to be doing. For starters I'll have my masters of architecture degree from a large state school in the pacific northwest. Why there? The environment is mostly intact, the seafood is fresh and glulam is a commonly used material. And then the state school part is really about feeding my need for division 1 college sports.

I'm thinking that it would be a wonderful testament to my relationship skills if my current girlfriend is still in the picture. She and I understand each other; that is quite a feat. Ideally we would be settled into a large metropolitan city (actually living within the city limits) and tinkering with the idea of making a couple of rugrats to leach off of us for the next 20-30 years.

In the professional world, I would love to have enough years of practicing architecture under my belt to start looking for a university to settle down at and teach. The ultimate goal here has always been teaching architecture because that limits the amount of time you have to spend working; less demanding work hours mean less stress on my family.

So how do I go about a resumé for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment